Senin, 09 Mei 2011

Prepositional phrase (SBW)

My Holiday

Yesterday, I had a travel to Semarang. I went there together with my little brother.
I left home at about 8 a.m, on Sunday. We went there by bus. First, my little brother and I went to Penggaron which is one of the terminals in Semarang. There was very crowded. I saw many people in there. After we arrived at that terminal, we got on the next bus, Trans Semarang bus and took our seat. We sat near the window because we wanted to enjoy the view out side of the window.
At about 10 a.m., the bus arrived at Simpang Lima. We stopped at the bus stop near the Gramedia bookstore. We walked to the Gramedia. In there, we tried to find a book for my little brother. After getting the book, we had sightseeing around Simpang Lima. It is a busy city. We saw many high buildings, many cars and motorcycle along the road.
At about 2 p.m., we came back to my home. We were very tired when we arrived in our home. It was tiring, but we were very happy.

1 komentar: