Senin, 23 Mei 2011

SBW (WHO and WHICH)

My Little Niece
A sweet little girl who sits beside me is my niece. Her name is Anes. She is five years old now.  She studies in a kindergarten which is near my home. She goes to school accompany with her mother.  Although she is still five years old, but she is very clever. She can read, account, and sing some songs. She always plays a doll which is one of her favorite toy. Besides that, she is also whine. My mother who loves her will always calm her down. We are very panicky when my little niece cries. We all very love her because she is the first grandchild in my family. 
Next year, she is sixth years old and she will study in the elementary school which is near her home. She doesn’t want to study in school which is far from her home.  May be, she is still afraid when she is in a new environment. 

2 komentar:

  1. what a lovely girl...!!!

    BalasHapus
  2. i want to meet your niece. i think that in the sixth sentences, should not use "although" because you have used "but". That is all, thank you very much

    BalasHapus